Anypoint MQ Review

Great user interface saves time and makes this easy to use

What is our primary use case?

We are an implementation partner of Anypoint and I'm the director and solutions architect in the company.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features of the solution are the interface, the ease of use of the product, and it's stability.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved by having available more information on what's happening with the monitoring, as well as simplifying the login process.

I've been using this solution for about one year.

It's a stable product.

We're not a large company, so I don't know about scalability. We haven't had any issues with the number of users. I have a team of five developers and in total there are about 20 people in the company using the solution on the current project.

Unfortunately the documentation is not great. The community provides support but that's a last resort solution.

We switched to this solution at the request of our client company, part of the reason was that they wanted to move to a cloud based solution, not necessarily that the previous solution wasn't good.

The initial setup is quite straightforward. The setup probably takes a few hours.

What other advice do I have?

I would suggest that anybody looking for a similar solution start with proof of concept. It's all about your company's needs, the workload you have, and what you're handling. A decision on a particular solution really comes down to that.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.