The SDK contains the iPhone simulator, a program used to emulate the look and feel of the iPhone developer's desk.
- The SDK is very stable.
- easy to use and it can help you with the function of tying some of the codes of a graphic interface together.
- you can develop it for iphone and itouch.
Room for Improvement:
- Only mac users can develop applications and games for iphone, and for ipod touch
- programming with Objective-c is not preferable for some developers
- android sdk accepts programming in C and C++, which is available and is very very easy for some developers
- you have to pay each year for an Apple license
Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Jul 13 2012