AppPulse Suite Review
It gives us enough technical details so we can pinpoint possible causes of what’s low and what can be developed.

Valuable Features

The use of behavior and engagement with your app are two benefits we have gotten from AppPulse mobile. Overall the ease of the user interface has been valuable.

Improvements to My Organization

We gain understanding of how our users use our mobile apps and then we see how we can possibly improve. Its a great tool when I discuss our mobile app with both the technical guys and with our business side. The solution is easy to understand for our business side, but at the same time gives us enough technical details so we can pinpoint possible causes of what’s low and what can be developed.

Room for Improvement

There are some things I look forward to – alerts, service level management calculations, API so I can get the data from somewhere else rather than just the website, customizable time frame so I can adjust the date and time.

Use of Solution

I've used it for eight months.

Yes, but they are resolved for now based on newer versions, and the instrumentation is better already.

There had been issues but HP have stepped up their game and things are much more stable today.

No issues with scalability.

The support that we get from HP is tremendous compared to other HP support – lots of good people that can give answers. It’s a 10/10.

Technical support is great – 10/10.

It is quite easy, but we took a long time to set up because of past problems, currently it’s very easy to set up.

We did an in-house implementation.

Implementation Team

ROI is hard to calculate even though there are a lot of benefits to the solution.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

In my opinion it’s very cheap, but there are also free applications, I still think the pricing is very low.

Other Solutions Considered

We looked at New Relic, Flurry, and Hockey App.

Other Advice

Be in contact with HP support – you will get good support. Get the free trial and then you can see the benefits for your self – very fast and easy.

1 Comment

it_user258957Vendor

Thanks Nokkala for you review. It is great to hear such warm words on the HP SaaS and RnD support, it is a huge turnover. Also, we would be glad to work with you as a design partner on those missing capabilities you mentioned.
Haim Shuvali, HP AppPulse RnD.

13 July 15