AppPulse Suite Review
FunDex and user screen-flow are valuable features, and our in-house setup and implementation were straightforward.
- User-flow screen: so you can see wherever you have been sending the applications.
- User Interface was easy.
- User response time.
- Analytics were useful.
- Crash Trail - Easy to understand and you see what there is enough of and have access to all the facts of your users experience.
Improvements to My Organization
The FunDex is a valuable feature for our organization. For example, if I am seeing user-points used by FundEx, and I understand what is missing, so using the FundEx code, I can identify where exactly the problem is and I can fix my application.
Room for Improvement
- Enhanced Reporting
- Scheduling report (Email/SMS)
- On Premises solution instead SaaS
- User name/location tracking
- Mobile App for AppPulse
- Response time drill down
Use of Solution
We've used it for three months, and we are currently evaluating it as part of a PoC.
Customer Service and Technical Support
We haven't faced any issues.
We implemented it in-house.
Which version of this solution are you currently using?
- AppPulse Mobile
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Jul 13 2015
More AppPulse Suite reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Micro Focus, AppDynamics, New Relic and others in Mobile APM. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.