AppPulse Suite Review

Helps me be proactive in solving a customer's problem before it even happens

How has it helped my organization?

It increased the customer satisfaction for the usage of my smart apps, and it reduces the number of crashes, proactively, so I know before the issue happens. I do the testing, and during the QA and the pre-production environments.

What is most valuable?

It provides a lot of customer insight, understanding the customer's needs, understanding the customer's issues, and it gives me a more proactive approach to solving a customer problem before it happens.

It has many features in one solution. For example, crashes, customer behavior, it's predictive. It helps predict the behavior before it happens.

What needs improvement?

This is a new solution by HP. It's less than two years, we're among the first to implement the solution, so I'm sure that there is a lot of room for enhancement and continuous improvement in the future.

They have added a new feature, which was not part of the solution, which is they support what they call hybrid apps; before, it was only supporting native. That is something they work with your R & D, whereby they support this feature in the parent version of AppPulse.

I've only been using it three to four months at this point, so I really can't tell right now. But the solution should be scalable.

I would say on a scale of one to five, it's three and a half. I think the product was premature. The time to providing solutions should be faster, and they need to have local presence. The time difference and everything was an issue.

We did what we called a benchmark, or survey, and we found this solution fit our needs and requirements, in particular its ability to help in understanding the customers.

What other advice do I have?

Go through the experience I did, and then you will know it yourself. But I recommend it.