AppPulse Suite Review

It's very practical, because it's web-based, and you can have results in a couple hours

How has it helped my organization?

Customers are seeing the benefits immediately, mainly in the back office. They are able to develop more quickly versions in which users can see the application to correct and monetize it. This is the most important thing of all.

What is most valuable?

We are trying to monetize the customer's user experience to help them define it. In Mexico, we have many customers with a huge development demand for mobile applications. For example, the last case in which we worked was with a retail banking company. They have approximately 20 applications for the end user. We've been working with them to sell the benefits that they will have with an application which monitors and provides feedback for the user.

What needs improvement?

It could be better if you had any of the reports that the customers asked from us, for example, punctually. Unfortunately, the reporter is not that practical.

Like all solutions, you have to develop special reports.

Yeah, it's very stable. This is a web-based application, a web-based solution. You only have to put in the APK for Android, a couple of codes, lines, and you're up. So, this is a solution which sells very fast. It's very practical, because it's web-based, and you can have results in just a couple hours.

It's not a problem. The scalability is huge.

I worked with HPE in hardware when defining the Cloud. I have worked with HPE the organization when it started. We have been seeing, back in Mexico, the whole enterprise reduced a little bit. But we have much support from them as we are one of their best partners in Mexico, we have the platinum level with HPE. Now, we are expecting the same thing with Micro Focus

What other advice do I have?

The application is very practical.