Ataccama DQ Analyzer Review

Valuable Features

Easy to configure, fun and easy to use.

Improvements to My Organization

I was able to ascertain that elements of information was or was not of value to the migration process. Thus savings money in the migration project.

Room for Improvement

It is a free product. I would like to be able to control the batch size i.e. number of records it processes at a time when it generates its report. The non-free version has much more capabilities and I did not have the occasion to try it.

Use of Solution

Since 2009

Nope. Very easy and straight forward.

It is very stable.

It is very fast but could be faster if it had the possibility to change the batch size. See my room for improvement comments above.

Customer Service: Not rated because we never have been a registered user.Technical Support: Ataccama has a user forum where personal from Ataccama answered very quickly for the few questions we asked.

No. But I did try Talend DQ Profiler and it sucks compared to DQ Analyzer.

Very easy setup.

Implementation Team

In-house.

Other Solutions Considered

Yes. But this solution was cost effective (free) for what we needed to do.

Other Advice

Ataccama has videos to help you get started. Its product is easy to explore without fear of breaking anything.