Axway AMPLIFY Application Integration Review

A highly user-friendly enterprise integration platform

What is our primary use case?

I am working for an automotive company that has both Italian clients and American automotive clients. For example, the first project integrates with Salesforce, using API Gateway to decouple our internal applications and Salesforce Cloud applications.

I use the SQL Transport version 6, and for the Windows environment, I use the API Gateway, but this is only for testing and not used in production.

What is most valuable?

Axway AMPLIFY Application Integration is very easy to use.

What needs improvement?

The most important point to improve is the capability to deploy in large enterprises. We have some issues if the project is deployed around the world. We have offices in Europe, North America, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific, and we need to have control worldwide. We must have the correct right to autonomy to define any region, and in this case, the product is not very useful. If they improve this, it'll be a very good product.

I have been using Axway AMPLIFY Application Integration for about one and a half years.

Axway AMPLIFY Application Integration is a stable solution.

The scalability problem isn't scalability over the engine. Our company is located worldwide in different regions. The problem is the registry to configure the systems, and it's not really scalable for companies with offices worldwide.

We must have different regions with different IT specialists to configure this product, which is not very useful. The problem with scalability is deployment. To deploy when you define an IP, you must define and configure it, and this isn't very easy if you have different regions and users. This is why we decided to use the IBM product and not AMPLIFY.

Axway technical support is good. They also have a very good website.

The initial setup is straightforward and takes about three days to deploy.

It was implemented for us by our consultants.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this product to new users if it's not a large global enterprise. It's a very good product for smaller deployments.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Axway AMPLIFY Application Integration an eight.

Find out what your peers are saying about Axway, ETL Solutions, WSO2 and others in Data Integration Tools. Updated: July 2021.
522,693 professionals have used our research since 2012.