Axway Synchrony Review
It provides an API for advanced configuration. Version 6.11.4 is no longer supported by the vendor.

What is most valuable?

It is robust and flexible on new flow configurations. It provides an API for advanced configuration.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides centralized monitoring and managing of organization application file transfers, which helps to reduce the time of monitoring of individual applications. It also helps us understand the file flow between applications and helps with troubleshooting issues.

What needs improvement?

Axway Synchrony Gateway 6.11.4 is no longer supported by the vendor. However, the latest Axway Gateway version has many features and functionalities.

I’ve used this for more than five years.

We had very little issue with stability. This occurs only once a year due to OS related issues.

We did not have scalability issues.

Vendor support of this application is really good if you have opted for that.

We did not have a previous solution.

It depends on how the organization wants to create the MFT setup. If they want a gateway server with a DMZ sever, then the setup will be complex. It will then involve a network, a firewall, the OS, SSH keys, etc.

I have no information about this.

We didn’t look at other alternatives. It was business user choice

What other advice do I have?

I certainly recommended Axway Synchrony Gateway MFT since it is robust, flexible on new flow configuration, and has an API for advanced configuration.