BT Network Services Review
For high quality broadband - check if BT Infinity is in your area

Valuable Features:

When we are in the process of choosing an ISP for a client site, our first choice is BT. Not just because there one of the biggest broadband providers in the UK, but for many other reasons such as; Very fast broadband speeds, quality VoIP calls, rare line problems and fast installations.I really like the fact, that we can check the status of a BT line via their service status site. This helps us communicate with our customers in real time, alerting them of any issues and provide them with an ETA directly from BT's service status.

Room for Improvement:

When you contact BT by phone, you could be waiting for hours. However every ISP has its pros & cons, the main "con" being quality customer service. I think BT need to concentrate more on client expectations.

Other Advice:

A few of our customers are using the Infinity package and up to now its quite stable. They don't receive a download speed of 160Mb/s but on a couple occasions, we have noticed download speeds reaching up to 70Mb/s with wired connections.