Clarity Review

What is our primary use case?

As a PPM Functional and Technical Consultant I customize the solution according to customers requirements

How has it helped my organization?

The portfolio management module, for example with Waterline Portlet, can really help selecting the projects which will be included in the future year's portfolios.

What is most valuable?

The Portfolio Management Module is the most valuable when implementing a PPM tool. It aggregates and compiles all desired data according to best practices in the field.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see better failure free installation and upgrade processes. It has improved a lot over the years luckily.

More than five years.

There are no more issues with stability. I have worked for over 10 years on this solution, and it kept improving.

There were no scalability issues.

Technical support is very efficient.

We did not use a different solution before.

The initial setup, with experienced service partners, is much more organized and simpler, in terms collecting the needed data in an organized and coherent way and then loading the data properly.

It all depends on the client's need. On-Premise or Hosted solutions (SaaS).

We did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

Finding an experienced partner, and not only the big names, can mean a lot of overhead.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: DOCAP GmbH is an official reseller and implementing partner of CA.