ELK Logstash Review

Good indexing of logs, cost-effective, and stable

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for the Microsoft deployment of auto-management.

What is most valuable?

I like the indexing of the logs.

I have been using ELK Logstash for one year.

This product is quite stable and I've not seen any type of issue with it so far.

With respect to scalability, you have to properly plan. Generally, I don't see any issues with scalability.

We have not used technical support because we always had talent within the company for end-user support.

This was a solution that our client chose, and they were not using a different one prior to this.

I do not think that we had any issues with the deployment. Overall, I would say that the process is of medium complexity.

The support team assisted us with the deployment. I don't think that we had any issues with the team.

Compared to other products such as Dynatrace, this is one of the cheaper options.

Our client provided us with this option after they had already been through a selection process.

What other advice do I have?

My advice is that this is a good product to use if you are financially contained, and you want to start with something small. Later, if you need to scale then you can look at other options.

More ELK Logstash reviews from users
...who compared it with Graylog
Learn what your peers think about ELK Logstash. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,773 professionals have used our research since 2012.