User-friendly, extensible product with great customer support. Would like better support for multiple workflows.
* User friendly - nice web based designer
* Easy to integrate
* Extensible - can create your own Java actions to orchestrate your custom business process
* Complex job pinning and scheduling across a cluster of machines
* Easy to use API for embedding it inside of other enterprise Java Applications
* High volume support - fast even when handling thousands of jobs
* Excellent customer support
Room for Improvement:
* Need a better way to track a particular work item through multiple, independent workflows. There is a nice operations console to track the progress of an individual workflow, but if multiple workflows are related in some way, the engine doesn't really know/track this.
* Lacks SLA-based work scheduling. It would be nice if the scheduler could take in to account SLAs and priorities to optimally schedule work across the cluster
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Feb 10 2013
Find out what your peers are saying about Flux, IBM, BMC and others in Managed File Transfer (MFT). Updated: September 2021.
534,468 professionals have used our research since 2012.