Forcepoint CASB Review

Geared towards medium and enterprise businesses, variable pricing structure, integration needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

We provide solutions to our consumers.

What is most valuable?

Each of our customers has different requirements it is difficult to say which is most valuable.

What needs improvement?

Integration is an area of the solution that needs to be improved.

I have been dealing with this product for approximately one year.

Our customers are medium and enterprise size businesses mainly. Small business customers don't really look at this solution unless they have purchased a Microsoft E5 and they have started to use the solution for that.

The deployment of the product is harder than some of the other competitors.

The pricing really depends on the size of the customer's business because it is price-relevant to the environment. If you are a large business customer, it may be overpriced but different smaller enterprises have found it not too expensive. However, I think the cost could be a little cheaper.

What other advice do I have?

There are a variety of solutions and features that our customers require. They normally go either with integration or reporting, these are the two components that they will pick one solution or another over.

I do not have as many customers running this solution as I do other products. Generally, most of our customers are happy with it though.

I rate Forcepoint CASB a seven out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Forcepoint, Netskope, McAfee and others in Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB). Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.