Host Analytics Review

The reporting is very intuitive but the behind the scenes processing for the simulation engines needs improvement.

Valuable Features:

For my particular role the reporting is very intuitive and easy to use. In addition, the headcount loading and functionality is also very valuable.

Improvements to My Organization:

There's a lot of visibility into the head count functionality and being easily able to update and refine that process. Using the templates as a base for our reporting is also great in that you can easily export a template and unhide sub lines etc.

Room for Improvement:

Some of the behind the scenes processing for the simulation engines has a learning curve to use in that there are certain changes that need to happen for the reporting to be "Live".

Use of Solution:

I have used it for five months and have never previously used a stand alone forecasting tool so its been a positive experience for me.

Scalability Issues:

No I believe that the solution and our implementation of it will allow us to hopefully scale and use the solution for many years to come.

ROI:

I believe the ROI is very high. Host Analytics talks directly with our Business Intelligence software (We use our own product Qlikview). With that, it updates every hour to reflect the changes in Host. Also I believe that Host will be a great solution for us for many years to come.

Other Advice:

Decide if Host Analytics is the correct solution. Many ERP systems have a forecasting module built into it. I think for our case it made a lot of sense to use Host Analytics. We have a very complex, international business model with many people using Host Analytics. I think overall from the limited time I have spent with it I believe that its a great solution.