HCL Digital Experience Manager Review

It's easy to customize security access for all resources or content.

What is most valuable?

Facility to inter-operate with other IBM product and non IBM products (Portlet technologie et script portlet are easy to customize and access external data)

How has it helped my organization?

Workflow to manage page and content with validation step, is great! and it's easy to customize security access for all resources or content. TextBox.io is a great tool to edit article without anything else than a browser and lexical, grammar text control.

What needs improvement?

Industry, insurance and all internal and external needs to share information in intranet, or internet.

None after 8 version.

None, Websphere application server is very flexible to support many architecture ( cluster, standalone, distributed)

Medium for quality and answer, low for resolving problem.

I didn't have any solution propose, self correction because I don't wait next release (custom development)

Complex effort to customize the domino web access portlet , customization with overlay default functionalities.

Solution is too expensive for small company or industry to deploy on premise or cloud solution.

Jalios JCMS, Liferay.

What other advice do I have?

Design which contents do you want integrate to your IBM portal. Evaluate constraints for each integration and solve them by technology choices included in this product. They are a lot of solution proposed by IBM portal products
Choose if you want a premise solution or a cloud solution ( 2 solutions are advantages and disadvantages)