Ixsight Data Quality Review
Dedupe helps us identify customer relationships as well as non-performing assets

Primary Use Case

We are using it primarily as a dedupe application. Our bank has multiple customer onboarding applications (different ones for trade products, non-trade, micro finance products, consumer finance products) and we use Ixsight to dedupe the customer across applications so that we know the customer's relationship across the bank.

We also use the dedupe data to identify non-performing assets across applications, as regulations state that NPA is at customer level.

Improvements to My Organization

As I have mentioned, we use the data to cross-map NPAs across asset applications. We also use the dedupe data to pitch products which customers do not yet have.

Valuable Features

The ability to dedupe. The match accuracy is really good and there are not many false positives.

Room for Improvement

System can do dedupe online and offline. I would like them to evolve the product's online strategy, as more and more the need is for a "prefacto" dedupe (before creating the customer).

Use of Solution

More than five years.

System is quite stable.

No issues with scalability.

Pretty decent.