Kaspersky Security Awareness Review

Good support, stable, and they offer service in the Arabic language

What is our primary use case?

Kaspersky has a large portfolio. We are service providers and we implement solutions for our clients.

Customers are looking for products other than endpoint security or endpoint detection and response. Sometimes, clients will ask for incident response service and we offer Kaspersky to them.

Kaspersky also provides Security Awareness programs.

The primary use case is for those who are receiving spam, or phishing emails. Also, for emails that include a link.

What is most valuable?

The Kaspersky Awareness program supports the Arabic language, which is one of the good points.

We have been providing this solution to our customers for approximately three or four months, and our customers are really happy with it.

The feedback that we received from the customer is that it is stable. We have a customer who requested it for the Cloud. The cloud is mostly stable because it is hosted here.

It's a scalable product.

Technical support is good.

The initial setup was straightforward. Because it is cloud-based, there is no installation required. You just have to prepare the configuration.

As long as it is deployed on the Cloud, it's easy to implement.

Some are deployed on-site, especially interactive security awareness, and the others are on the cloud. They have different security awareness solutions.

The price of the Awareness Program is average. Although the price is acceptable and somewhat competitive, it would be better if it were cheaper.

There are extra services available at an additional cost that include training related to security, cybersecurity, and forensics.

What other advice do I have?

In the past, customers were concerned with the lack of support for different languages. This is something that has already been improved, are in the process of improving, and it is almost solved.