LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Stable with an easy initial setup and good security

What is our primary use case?

We typically consult with our clients and help them with necessary services.

What is most valuable?

The UEBA flow is the most useful aspect of the solution.

The initial setup is pretty easy.

While the cost is high, the security provided is quite good, and for those who can afford it, they will pay for the peace of mind.

What needs improvement?

I'm not a fan of the system's user interface.

For our market, the solution is quite expensive. It would be ideal if they could work on and improve their existing pricing plans to help make it more affordable in our country.

We'd like it if the solution could be more customizable in future releases.

We've been dealing with the solution for about a year.

The solution is quite stable. There aren't issues related to bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash. It's reliable.

The solution can scale if a client needs it to.

We have clients that have 10-15 users on the solution. They are mostly security analysts. In terms of those that can actually view and escalate cases, there may only be five with such access.

At this point, there aren't any plans to increase usage.

We typically are the ones that handle technical support for our clients if they run into issues.

The initial setup is not complicated. It's quite easy and very straightforward if you follow the guides provided. I followed the guides and found it to be rather simple. It's not difficult to get everything up and running.

The deployment doesn't take too long. You can have it ready to go in one working day. That includes installation and configuration.

We have a minimum of five people who handle maintenance and deployments.

Our company handles the installation for our clients. We can handle the implementation ourselves. We don't need a separate consultant or integrator.

In our market, for the price it costs, our clients aren't using this solution so much. It seems to be quite expensive in Nepal. That said, even with the fees and a rather high cost, it is the best product among other competitors.

What other advice do I have?

We're partners with LogRhythm.

We don't technically use the solution typically. We consult with clients and advise on products. We also provide services on the solutions we offer. In this case, we do use the product as we log issues.

We use the latest version of the solution.

For our customers, the pricing will scare off many. However, if users are concerned more with the security of their account, they'll find this is a good option.

I would recommend the product. On a scale from one to ten, I'd rate it at an eight.

More LogRhythm NextGen SIEM reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Learn what your peers think about LogRhythm NextGen SIEM. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: April 2021.
473,605 professionals have used our research since 2012.