LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

The most valuable feature is the AI engine and we're able to have all of our logs in one place.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the AI engine, as well as the usual SIEM product stuff. The ability to have all of our logs in one place is a big thing for me.

How has it helped my organization?

It’s brought all of our devices into one area, so I am able to understand and manage all of our devices and understand what is going on with an individual device.

What needs improvement?

The reporting aspect is difficult to use and very difficult to get your own reports. So far this is it; they have a web UI and we had a recent update which fixed a lot of bugs and added a lot of great features. But the reporting is lackluster.

I've used it for 10 months.

We've had no issues with deployment.

Since we purchased one of their boxes, we've had 99% uptime. The only downtime has been for updates and upgrades. So we've had no issues with instability.

We foresee that it's scalable for our future developments. At the moment, we are using half of what it’s able to do.

I've been happy with the support in the initial setup. The support in our environment was well done. For any issues, we have had someone on the phone on that day, so there have been no downtime issue. They are super nice.

We didn’t have a solution before. It's usable out-of-the-box and it covers a lot of holes. It's done its job.

We looked at AlienVault and Qradar.

What other advice do I have?

Definitely do a test run, a proof of concept, so it’s understood how it’s going to work in your environment. Also, take the training that they provide; i t's super valuable.

1 visitor found this review helpful