LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Review

Dashboards and AI Engine are key features giving us more insight into the traffic patterns we see

How has it helped my organization?

It's given us more insight into the traffic patterns that we see.

What is most valuable?

The dashboards and the AI Engine.

What needs improvement?

Mostly they should just expand on the features that are already there. More pre-built parsers, more pre-built AI rules, more dashboard widgets that we can put to use.

I would say scalability is very good.

Mostly very good. We have had some issues that have taken a long time to resolve, various technical issues that have taken longer to resolve than we desire.

What other advice do I have?

The criteria that we look when selecting a vendor are usually support, and being and end-to-end solution, that is very important too.

I gave it a nine out of 10 overall because we have had some support issues that haven't been resolved quickly enough but, other than that, I've been very happy with the product.

If a colleague was researching this and other popular SIEM tools, I would say for the most part I'm very happy with it. I would advise them to schedule a demo and see if it meets their needs.