ManageEngine Password Manager Pro Review

Provides good collaboration and security for password sharing

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case for the product is collaboration for sharing passwords.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature would be the authorization for saving passwords. It is also very safe and we haven't had any security issues.

What needs improvement?

The product could be improved by lowering the price - it's expensive. We pay a license fee.
I also think that the user interface could be improved and made more user-friendly. It's sometimes a little complex to understand what things mean.

We are a customer of ManageEngine Password Manager Pro and I work as a senior systems specialist. I've been using the product for a couple of years although the company I work for has been using it for much longer.

It's a stable product.

I can't really comment on scalability since we are running them all on one server which is enough for us.

We used the technical support a couple of times and were very pleased. It worked well.

I wasn't involved with the setup of the solution.

What other advice do I have?

I'm currently looking for a replacement for the product. I don't know yet what direction we will move in but I would say that if someone's deploying this product they need to think beforehand how they plan to incorporate the users, in particular the admin users. It's important because the licenses are based on number of people using the product, and I think that we might not be implementing correctly which makes the license more expensive for us. We have about 200 in the company who use the solution.

I would rate this product an eight out of 10.