What is most valuable?
We are using SaaS mode, connected with our internal LDAP
- Highly customizable GI, easy for designing product backlog
- Whole bunch of metrics on Dashboard page
- Available in French language (Paris based company)
- Built-in Retrospective
- Continuous integration features
How has it helped my organization?
- Transition to Agile for new projects is made eaier
- Tool helps people to get accustomed with Agile Scrum and Kanban concepts, specially for Product owners
What needs improvement?
- Lack of communication while unveiling new functionalities on Saas
- Licensing model is relatively expensive compared to alternate solutions
- License management could be more flexible (like floating licenses)
For how long have I used the solution?
What was my experience with deployment of the solution?
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
Excellent performance except few days in 2 years experience.
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
Easily scalable - we have 400 users using the same instance.
How are customer service and technical support?
Good interaction from support people. Technical Support
Excellent. The integration with our LDAP went very smooth.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
How was the initial setup?
Initial set-up in early 2013 was difficult as the product was new. PS did a good job in presenting the solution.
What about the implementation team?
Very good and professional.
What's my experience with pricing, setup cost, and licensing?
We had 2 months free trial and support from HP PS people.
Which other solutions did I evaluate?