Micro Focus ALM Review

Valuable Features

For us, the most valuable features are the task management function and the requirements gallery that's true to test execution. It's a good mapping tool and a good sensor repository for all prior testing. We can keep all that data in one centralized place.

Improvements to My Organization

I think the best improvement it's made to our organization is that because it's so stable, we haven't needed to change. We're able to continue with our business because it's a solution that stands still.

Room for Improvement

Sometimes there are small customizations that we'd like that are not always available. If I need to contact technical support about an small issues, sometimes it takes some time before I can get resolution. And if there's a feature that's not available, we need to wait for another release because we can't just simply add the feature we need.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It has enterprise-grade stability. We never have any issues with it.

It's definitely scalable.

Absolutely fine. We have contacts where if you just send them an e-mail they will ring you in 15 minutes. It's been a good relationship with the guys. Really helpful.

It's very straightforward and the pre-sales guys are really good.

Implementation Team

They come in and set it up.