Oracle ERP Cloud Review

Frequent updates, easy installation, and reliable

What is our primary use case?

We used the solution for enterprise resource management to handle financial accounting information.

How has it helped my organization?

The solution has helped us integrate all of our data from the company and this has given us a direction where to make improvements. From actioning this information we have been able to increase the performance of our teams.

What is most valuable?

I find the most valuable feature for the solution to be the company is always evolving by making the product better with continual updates.

What needs improvement?

The solution's new analytics information, dashboard, and flexibility of reporting could be improved.

I have used the solution for approximately eight years.

The solution is stable in my experience.

The solution is scalable.

I have noticed over the last 10 years Oracle's quality of technical support has decreased.

The installation was easy. However, it is standard for most ERPs to take a while for the implementation, and for us it took months.

The solution is expensive and there are some services that are extra costs.

What other advice do I have?

I rate Oracle ERP Cloud a nine out of ten.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Implementor
More Oracle ERP Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with SAP Business ByDesign
Find out what your peers are saying about NetSuite ERP vs. Oracle ERP Cloud and other solutions. Updated: July 2021.
521,817 professionals have used our research since 2012.