QPR Metrics Review

​Support for Balanced ScoreCard import has improved the organization but mobile features need to be improved.

What is most valuable?

The new QPR Suite 2014 including QPR EnterpriseArchitect, QPR ProcessDesigner, QPR Metrics and QPR ProcessAnalyzer delivers the right capabilities for business management and enterprise architects to support operational development and business transformation cases.

The valuable features are the QPR ProcessAnalyzer for Process Mining and QPR Portal for easy collaboration around metrics & processes (action management).

How has it helped my organization?

• Support for Balanced ScoreCard import
  • BPM

What needs improvement?

Mobile features need to be improved.

I've used it since 2003.

High.

High.

I am a typical MS Office user who needed a professional tool.

It's an easy setup. It took just half a day on the server.

We implemented it in-house.

It has reduced evaluation & communication costs but the exact ROI has not been measured.

Total setup is not only the software setup but also developing models that depend on the existing process documentation, SOP's, and KPI's. It took us around 10 days to get the first models up-and-running.

Classical BI-products for QPR Metrics, like Cognos andMS Visio, as well as Aris for process modelling (too simple vs. too complex).

What other advice do I have?

A successful implementation depends on the content (what you measure/document), not the software (ease of use is one of the key capabilities/selling points of QPR).

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're a reseller.

1 visitor found this review helpful