Safe-T Software-Defined Access Review

Products are stable and scalable, and the personal touch of the sales engineers is appreciated

What is most valuable?

The file scanner is a solution of various types of files through commercial professional scanning engines, allowing entry of material to personal computers and networks.

Safe-T SMFT « Secure Managed File Transfer » Safe-T assures the management of contents and collaboration for companies by offering a management of transfer of files (SMFT) through a secure solution, which uses a platform of integration of the safety integrated into third applications and systems of company for the end-to-end safety.

Safe-T SMFT offers the possibility of creating and managing procedures for the division of contents, including E-mail Safe-T Secure, which can become integrated easily into the existing working flows, while rationalizing the processes of safety.

How has it helped my organization?

The cloud solution is not that great specially with Swiss customers. An on-premise server should still be a solution available (always). It should not be restrained to cloud technology.

At the same time, we can see some improvement, but Safe-T must always care to have the right amount of support people trained depending on their personal development.

Approximately six years, after getting in touch with a sales representative from Safe-T.

It is stable.

It is scalable.

As Head of Support, we have been in contact with the Safe-T support team many times and work closely together.

From a technical point of view, I would rate them a nine out of 10.

Products are stable and scalable. and we do appreciate the personal touch the sales engineers (SE) support and development bring. As well, we appreciate the personal touch of the sales support, the free online, and web-based training.

The initial setup is not straightforward. At the same time, it is not that complex, as long you follow the training: Just having an image to deploy to make the installation much easier.

Before implementing, we had the opportunity to implement and test the Safe-T solution inside our business.

No other products at the time were available. Now, more products are trying to propose the same type of solution, but they are not as efficient as Safe-T, or at least not at the same price range.

What other advice do I have?

The company works closely together with you.

Download Safe-T's SDP eBook to Learn More