Safe-T Software-Defined Access Review

Needs to be easier to configure and to display logs more simply

What is most valuable?

We use only it for scanning files for viruses. That's the only feature we use in this product.

What needs improvement?

It needs to be easier to configure, it should be something that's working well with other sources. It should be something that allows me to see the logs simply.

Sometimes it doesn't work with a particular external program. Sometimes the process doesn't work but I don't know if the problem is on the Safe-T side or if it's the external program.

Yes, we've used support but only their support in Israel. I would rate them a seven out of 10. They need someone who has more experience with Safe-T.

We didn't have a previous solution.

Complex, because of the REST API and the like.

We did evaluate other options. My manager led that project from the business side, while I'm on the support side. We had some other options, but he chose the Safety because of the price.

What other advice do I have?

I'm not sure what advice I would give others about this product because I don't like Safe-T.

Download Safe-T's SDP eBook to Learn More

1 Comment
Safe-tUser

Dear Sir,
We wanted to reach out to you and offer that we jump on a call to discuss how you can simplify your ongoing work with the Safe-T system.
We are sure that we can help shed light and welcome the opportunity to turn your experience into a positive one.
I invite you to contact me personally at support@safe-t.com.

28 February 18