Sangfor HCI Review

The user interface is good, but it doesn't support SAS and it consumes a lot of power

What is our primary use case?

We are primarily using this product to store our applications. We are using to host data for us to perform analytics on.

What is most valuable?

The interface is typical for this type of product. I would rate the user-friendliness an eight out of ten.

What needs improvement?

Sangfor does not support a SAS configuration, which is something that we would like.

I would like to see support for Kubernetes and Docker.

We have been dealing with Sangfor for less than eight months.

I think that there are issues with scalability because Sangfor consumes a high amount of power. In order to scale using Sangfor, I would also have to scale up the amount of power in my data center.

I am currently not getting enough technical support because of the COVID-19 pandemic. I am looking for direct support, but I don't have it.

The price of Sangfor is cheaper than other competing products.

I am currently looking to replace this solution with something from perhaps Nutanix or Dell. I am still looking for the best solution to use in our next project.

What other advice do I have?

Overall, I think that this is an average product. I am not satisfied with it and do not recommend that others use it.

I would rate this solution a five out of ten.

More Sangfor HCI reviews from users