Spirent TestCenter Review

Scalable, attractive prices and, great technical support

What is our primary use case?

The solutions can be used for various purposes. Our main use is for optical connectivity testing.

What is most valuable?

Spirent TestCenter is very versatile with various functions. One of the most beneficial functions is strong optical connectivity testing.

What needs improvement?

The solution could improve by making the interface better. I would like to see more interfaces with higher bit rates and different compactor times.

An additional feature I hope to see in the next release is more functions and features for the storage area network.

I have been using this solution within 12 months.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable, because of the capability to change the software.

There are three people using the solution in our organization.

The technical support of the solution is great. I have no complaints about it because we have experienced no problems.

The initial setup of the solution is not complex. However, it is also not easy, it was an acceptable level of difficulty.

The pricing of the solution is reasonable. When promoted through a seasonal marketing campaign the price is good and attractive.

The solution requires an annual license.

What other advice do I have?

I would advise others who wish to implement the solution to try a demo version before purchasing.

I rate Spirent TestCenter a nine out of ten.