SQL Power Data Quality Review

Easy to use and flexible with a well priced base plan

What is most valuable?

The solution is very easy to use and it's quite flexible.

The solution is able to integrate with many systems and other products.

What needs improvement?

The only area of improvement that we've come across within the solution was the portfolio roadmap creation. There's a bit of limitation there, but otherwise, the tool itself is very good.

I've been using a solution for three or four years.

The stability is quite good, due to the fact that it is on the cloud.

The technical support is online. If I were to rate it from one to ten, it would be a seven. We are moderately satisfied with the level of service. The fact that it is only online makes it a bit limiting.

The initial setup was very easy. We found it straightforward. The deployment was three or four years ago, so I'm not sure how long deployment took us.

For what we are using the solution for, and the number of users we have, we only need to use the base plan offered by the solution. We can't find a solution that's cheaper.

What other advice do I have?

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten. If it offered portfolio roadmap creation, I'd rate it higher.

The only advice I would give to other users considering the solution is that they must have a dedicated resource that is able to work with the solution.