Sumo Logic Review

Out of the box applications were very useful for us. We also use the Threat Intelligence integration for our security monitoring.

What is our primary use case?

Logging all operational and security events in our enterprise environment. We use Sumo Logic to monitor all the applications that we run in the Amazon AWS cloud; we use Sumo Logic to monitor the security posture of our AWS IaaS with CloudTrail, VPC flow, S3 audit, GuardDuty, and EKS services.

How has it helped my organization?

Sumo Logic is a single place to retrieve intelligence without worrying about architecture and performance.

What is most valuable?

The out of the box applications were very useful for us. We also use the Threat Intelligence integration for our security monitoring.

What needs improvement?

Automation is open to user's implementation, in my case, we used to use API to correlate and orchestrate events from Sumo Logic with other platforms, and now we are using an automation platform to centralize the various integrations.

More than five years.

AWS
More Sumo Logic reviews from users
...who compared it with Splunk
Find out what your peers are saying about Sumo Logic, Splunk, Datadog and others in Log Management. Updated: September 2021.
534,299 professionals have used our research since 2012.