SysTools Office 365 Backup Review

Provides excellent support with an easy installation

What is our primary use case?

Office 365 account data can be locally backed up (in PST/EML file format) on the machine using this Office 365 Backup solution.

How has it helped my organization?

To archive and save X employee Office 365 mailbox items: The application additionally offers backup generation of selective as well as bulk user mailboxes. This guarantees the availability of all user mailboxes, just in case it is required. Using this software, we were able to delete X employee data from Office 365 mailbox accounts and save it locally on external storage in a .pst file extension.

What is most valuable?

The tool not only backs up mailbox items, it also has features to restore PST files to Office 365 mailbox items.

What needs improvement?

They could add a new feature that enables users to backup and update the previously backed up mailbox items. As is, each time we backup the tool, we create a new .pst file.

No issues. The software works perfectly.

No issues.

Excellent support.

Easy installation.

I found this Office 365 Backup Software to be one of the cheapest Office 365 Backup solution. It cost me just $19.

What other advice do I have?

It is an excellent tool. I give it a 10 out of 10.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
author avatarRavi-Gupta

Thanks for this review but in my case MailsDaddy Office 365 Backup Tool works well!