Talend Data Quality Review
Although we faced memory issues with 3GB of RAM, I would recommend this product.

Valuable Features

JRules, TMap, TParallel, ELT, etc

Improvements to My Organization

It has provided the feature wherein the business could make the changes as requested without performing the ETL deployment code to production.

Room for Improvement

I think the memory issues we faced when using the 3GB RAM compared to the 4GB RAM computers caused lot of issues. Probably can improve in that.

Use of Solution

4 years - Talend Open Studio 3.1.2, 4.1.3, 5.0, Talend Integration Suite 4.1.3, Talend Data Quality 4

Intially we did encountered issues with the deployment, but over the period of time we were able to find the proper way to perform the deployment and also used a tool called HERMES for the deployment.

No issues

No issues

Very nice customer service

Excellent support from the technical support team

Yes earlier we had Ab Initio but switched to Talend because initially it was an Open Studio with no cost involved and also it was supported by the JRules component.

It was not straight forward as it was pretty new to everyone among our team, but over the period of time when we had hands on the tool everything got smooth.

Implementation Team

It was a in-house team.

Other Solutions Considered

Ab Initio, Informatica etc.

Other Advice

I would definitely recommend others to implement this product as it is really helpful, easy to learn, user friendly, provides lot of enhanced features, etc.