Tenable.ep Review

Good pricing, responsive technical support, and great for risk management

What is our primary use case?

I primarily propose the solution to clients to help their companies manage risk. It's used mostly for risk management. It's great for endpoints, servers - basically everything. If a company wants to manage, analyze, or investigate rich, they can use this product.

How has it helped my organization?

If a business is at risk or has something compromised by the hacker, it will impact all of the business. It's great at helping manage risk to protect a company.

What is most valuable?

Tenable EP is a great overall product for our customers.

It's great at helping customers to identify current risks.

It helps customer manage their risk.

Users can effectively analyze risk and can assign team members to take a look at items as well.

The solution is very easy to set up.

Technical support is very helpful and responsive. They have been excellent.

The pricing is pretty good.

What needs improvement?

The product has limited reporting capabilities and it isn't great at allowing for customization in reports. It's one of the downsides. We get a lot of feedback from customers expressing their concerns in this particular area. They should be able to offer full-scale reports that are completely customizable to clients.

I've been dealing with this solution for a while. I have had experience selling it for about six months or so.

The stability is good, whether a client is on-premises or on the cloud. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. the solution is very good. It's reliable.

Technical support has been great. We've been quite pleased with their level of attention. We're satisfied with the assistance they provide. Their response times in particular are very fast.

The initial implementation is easy. It's not hard or complex. A customer should be able to handle it quite easily. They can set it up either on a cloud or on-premises, depending on what they need, and it's just as simple either way.

We find the pricing to be reasonable. It's not too expensive.

What other advice do I have?

I'm a reseller. I sell Tenable to customers in the Cambodian market.

I'd rate the solution at a nine out of ten. Clients have rarely been quite pleased with its capabilities, aside from the reporting. That said, it's one of the top products on the market, and companies, in general, will likely be happy with it.

Find out what your peers are saying about Tenable Network Security, CrowdStrike, ThreatConnect and others in Threat Intelligence Platforms. Updated: September 2021.
535,544 professionals have used our research since 2012.