ThingLogix Foundry Review

It can be deployed quickly with solution accelerators to accelerate cloud growth and IoT development

What is our primary use case?

We use it for IoT developments.

How has it helped my organization?

It has improved functions by optimizing the serverless IT environment of Amazon Web Services (AWS).

What is most valuable?

It supports any IoT technology environment, manages the entire IoT solution lifecycle, and processes and analyzes real-time streaming data.

What needs improvement?

It have room for improvement on the creation, deployment and evolution of connected solutions.

I would like to have integration with other systems, because I have clients who do not use AWS.

Trial/evaluations only.

I have not put it on high workloads. We just use it for DevOps.

It is a good, scalable product. We have been using it on our DevOps environment.

It is a Platform as a Service architecture, and its tight integration with AWS's infrastructure and services makes it a completely serverless, cloud-based solution.

I did not purchase this product. I requested AWS credit for a proof of concept.

I procured this solution through the AWS Marketplace because of the performance that it delivers.

What other advice do I have?

It can be deployed quickly with solution accelerators, like AWS, to accelerate cloud growth and IoT development.

I have not tried ThingLogix Foundry with other products.

1 Comment
Eric DirstReal UserTOP 5LEADERBOARD

Thanks for trying the product, Luiz. They are on version 3.0 of the product now and they have accelerators to connect to Salesforce.com, Google Cloud, Dropbox, and many other cloud platforms. They also have a fully published REST-based API which makes it easy to integrate with other platforms. They also have added many AWS features to the product including Sumerian AR/VR, SageMaker AI/ML, Polly, Alexa Voice Skills Management, and much more. They also recently passed a 3rd party security review by a major MEA Bank. Finally, they added features such as Workflow Manager, Test Simulation Tools, Graphics/Dashboards, et al. As for setup, Foundry installs into your AWS account with a Cloud Formation Template, thereby ensuring your IoT data, or Serverless App Date, is yours. Lastly, you can build full Serverless or IoT apps with almost no coding, just configuration, but then extend with custom coding using your favorite Lambda coding language which can then be integrated into workflows for business logic. Enjoy!

17 July 19