Tufin Review

Allows uses to compare the revisions of the devices, analyze the network and generate reports.

Valuable Features:

Tufin provides Unified Security Management across heterogeneous environments. This is one of the great features of Tufin. We could easily compare the revisions of the devices, analyze the network and generate reports.

Improvements to My Organization:

Before we started using this product, to resolve the network problems, it used to take a week or so. But once we started working with Tufin the problems are resolved in a day or two. And also, we can monitor different firewalls under a single GUI using Tufin.

Room for Improvement:

I think SecureApp could be improved because, many organizations who implement Tufin majorly use SecureTrack and SecureChange, SecureApp is rarely used basing on their requirement. SecureTrack and SecureChange have been updated a lot and I personally can't see any changes in further in these. So, I think SecureApp has scope in developing more.

Use of Solution:

3 months.

Stability Issues:

The best 10/10.

Scalability Issues:

10/10 They maintain good sessions in providing support

Initial Setup:

The initial setup is a straightforward, not that complex; just had a few Linux commands to setup the software part and of course there will be some physical effort in setting up hardware as well.

Implementation Team:

In-house.

ROI:

Above 100%.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

Nominal and market competitive.

Other Solutions Considered:

I couldn't find other products which have similar features as Tufin.

Other Advice:

Surely, I would recommend this product in implementing. If the organization has a large network and different firewalls/network devices; Tufin really helps a lot.

We are a Cyber Security Products and Services company. We resell Tufin products and provide Tufin technical services.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Reseller.
See it in Action