Tufin Review

Valuable Features

The most valuable function of Tufin is that it provides compliance tests on security devices. It gives us a great idea of what is going wrong and what we have to do to improve. Then, when we try to apply the solution to our policies, it provides us help in doing so. It tells us where to put our policy on both the front and back ends, as well as in the configuration files.

Room for Improvement

The usability and speed of the solution needs improvement. In our experience, it seems a little bit slow.

Use of Solution

We've had it in place for more than a year now.

We've had no issues with deployment.

The stability of Tufin has been quite good for us. I have no complains about stability.

Honestly, I don't have too many devices running with Tufin, so we don't really have a need to scale much. But I do think that it needs improvement in the area of scalability.

In our experience, customer service is OK, but the product really doesn't need too much help. It works by itself and is quite stable.

In regards to technical support, we work with our partner's company, so we don't communicate directly with Tufin.

We co-operate with our partner's company, so we do not communicate directly with Tufin support.

The initial setup was straightforward.

Implementation Team

The implementation was so simple we did it ourselves without too much help from our partner company, so I can say that it was easy for us to adopt the solution.

Other Solutions Considered

Fro my perspective, it's a solution that covered all our needs, so it was an easy choice. It was a bargain at the price point.

Other Advice

For us, it works, so why can't it work for you?

Schedule Now

Learn Why More Than 2,000 Customers Trust Tufin Everyday.