Tufin Review

We use it for PCI audit compliance.

Valuable Features

Audit compliance. We need the PCI audit compliance and that's what Tufin delivers for us.

Improvements to My Organization

Before we'd have to manually go down rule bases three-thousand lines long, rule by rule finding the stuff that's missing. So it saves us a lot of time.

Room for Improvement

Well there's parts of the product that we can't use, the SecureChange, the network address translation, and users as it's all very difficult, so we've never managed to use it for that. We just use it for PCI and for rule based management, rules that have no hits, and I use it to help with the rule-based.

It's only broken twice in the ten years we've had it, so it's very good.

It scales because you can put multiple devices in multiple networks. We've got some things where the firewalls aren't routable back to the central, so we can put these proxy-serve type things in, so it's very scalable. You can have as many of them as you want.

I've used them only twice. Once for an RFE and once for a little issue that we had. I found them very knowledgeable, and UK based.

We bought Firemon in the interim and then got rid of it and went back exclusively to Tufin. We had a special environment and Firemon came in, took a pitch, and it was cheaper than Tufin and it checked all the boxes. But when it was actually deployed in the network it didn't fit the purpose so we cut our losses.

Very easy. You need Check Point skills for sure, and it goes with other products as well.

Other Solutions Considered

No, we didn't. We went straight to Tufin initially because we bought it. There wasn't anything else back then, because we got it ten years ago.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.