Tufin Review

Tickets can be dispatched automatically and analyzed prior to them being validated by the security teams. The stability could be improved.

Valuable Features

It’s the fact that before Tufin it wasn’t possible to manage firewall changes. We used emails.

Different departments can actually intervene at the same time on the same workflow and actually accelerate the job. Previously, we didn’t have that, so that’s a big thing.

Improvements to My Organization

• Previously, we couldn’t figure out a way to make our processes more efficient. With Tufin our goal is to automate this process. We haven’t achieved it yet but at least we have a vision.
  • The fact that tickets can be dispatched automatically and analyzed prior to them being validated by the security teams.

Room for Improvement

We have some regressions from one burden to another. It was hard, so that’s definitely something we’re not happy with.

We have a PS module that we have been developing since we started working with Tufin. It was around two years ago and still isn’t finalized.

One of the things that I would like to see improved is the stability of the solution.

They do everything they can to reply as fast as they can but sometimes when problems are too complex, and they have to involve R&D, it can take quite a while to solve.

Implementation Team

It was already deployed when I started working here, and it was a change for me, but it was straightforward. Most of the guided stuff was internal to the company. The architecture is not good but that’s got to do with the architecture on our side.

Other Solutions Considered

We also looked at AlgoSec, and it looks interesting especially the workflow parts which are more detailed.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.