Tufin Review

Allows us to more easily implement rules because of the overview of policies it provides.

Valuable Features

Implementing new rules and the ticket system as users are creating changes. We're using Tufin to implement these rules.

Improvements to My Organization

It's much easier to implement rules. It's easier to have an overview of the policies because we don't have to review them, so it's much faster.

Room for Improvement

Sometimes it hangs when I go to the designer or verification. You can wait, wait, wait and then forget it. Then you cancel it and start again, and within two seconds, there it is.

Stability is OK. My customer has one problem, but I am not sure where the problem is. It's not really my part to fix the problems so that they do not always get the target. They have nine gateways and by some changes, Tufin does not find the target. You have to search for the target which has the policy where the change has to be implemented. This is so complicated if you do not know the policy as well.

It's been able to scale for our needs.

I've never had to use technical support yet.

Implementation Team

The setup is complex. I think Tufin is a big product.

Other Solutions Considered

Sometimes I work with the AlgoSec solution as well, but not much. I think Tufin's user interface is a little bit better, but this is subjective.

Disclosure: IT Central Station contacted the reviewer to collect the review and to validate authenticity. The reviewer was referred by the vendor, but the review is not subject to editing or approval by the vendor. The reviewer's company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: We're partners.
See it in Action