Tufin Review

Helps us meet our compliance mandates and has excellent visibility

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case if for risk compliance.

How has it helped my organization?

The change workflow process is flexible and customizable.

It has helped us to meet our compliance mandates. We have some requirements that we need to provide more visibility on the risk levels of our firewall base, and Tufin helped us with that requirement.

What is most valuable?

The USB is the most valuable feature for us. Inside of Tufin, we are planning to leverage the USB solution.

The visibility is excellent. We have a better view of our compliance status.

What needs improvement?

I would like to see an improved reporting model that can be flexible for us to generate our own reports. The data is already there.

It has been very stable since 2017. We haven't had any power problems. As far as hardware goes, it's been very stable. In the software, we found some bugs, but we're working with support to fix them.

Scalability is very good. We are planning to add more entities this year.

Technical support is satisfactory at the moment.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

We did most of the onboarding ourselves.

We also looked at AlgoSec.

I was part of the decision-making process.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it an eight out of ten. It's very easy to use and you can get good results very quickly.

We don't use the cloud native security features yet.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.