Tufin Review

Ensures the security policy is followed across our entire hybrid network, but there are a lot of improvements which can be done in terms of visibility

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case is configuration management and change management.

How has it helped my organization?

Tufin has improved my organization with its configuration management. It has tremendously improved operation's success and has made life easier.

It has also increased the amount of gateways there, which has really helped us. Information is readily visible.

Tufin has ensured that the security policy is followed across our entire hybrid network in the way that it has given us what is in place now. We're trying to impose the security policies of the organization. There is still time to get in there.

What is most valuable?

• Configuration management
  • Change management

What needs improvement?

I don't get the full visibility. There are a lot of improvements which can be done in terms of visibility.

We have had challenges implementing the change workflow process. We were trying to do and end-to-end automation part and standard services, like Active Directory, through a couple of customers and internal applications. We had challenges that we couldn't overcome, even with help. We are still trying to achieve this.

Change management is something which is currently difficult. It should work seamlessly, not have too many integration points. It should be simple.

Stability is good, so far it hasn't given us any trouble.

We've never really had the opportunity to check the scalability. Our company's growth at the moment is stagnant and normal.

Their customer service is better than it used to be.

We implemented through a consultant from Tufin, who was helpful.

We have seen ROI in operational aspects, in terms of how long it takes to resolve incidences which arise.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate it seven out of ten. I would recommend Tufin if someone is considering it.

We are still in the process of phasing it in to help us with our compliance mandates.

See it in Action