Tufin Review

We have a better view of our compliance status

How has it helped my organization?

We have a better view of our compliance status. Most of our network is on-premise, so we don't have a cloud. We don't have a hybrid network, but it provides visibility for what we do have right now.

What is most valuable?

The USB is its most valuable feature. Inside of Tufin, we plan to leverage the USB in solutions.

The change workflow process is flexible and customizable.

It is very easy to use. We can get results back quickly.

What needs improvement?

I would like an improved reporting module which can be flexible (custom reports) and allow us to generate our own reports, because the data is already there.

It has been very stable since 2017. We haven't had any power problems. As far as hardware goes, it's been very stable. As for software, we found some bugs, but we're working with tech support to fix them, which is normal.

The scalability is very good. Hopefully, this year we are planning to add more entities with our custom platform. The more controller options would be something which will provide more flexibility.

The initial setup was very straightforward.

We used a boutique software with services at the time. For most of our onboarding, we did everything ourselves.

We also looked at AlgoSec and FireMon.

We did look at less expensive solutions than Tufin, but being a corporation, this solution made sense.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.