Tufin Review

Provides important visibility and saves us considerable time when making changes

What is our primary use case?

We use this solution for auditing our security and system access entries, then alerting us to problems.

How has it helped my organization?

The auditing reports generated by this solution help us to find issues.

This solution has helped us to meet our compliance mandates. We have very strict standards and security policies that we must follow. This tool is very flexible for the management team. It also helps us to ensure that our security policy is followed across our entire hybrid network, but we have a lack of security in some points.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is that it extends security entries in the firewall policies. Given the number of entries in the access control, this would take a lot of time, so this feature is very valuable for us.

The visibility this solution provides us is great. At the moment, we are in the process of continuous improvement, and we need to include these new features.

The change workflow process is okay.

What needs improvement?

I would like the ability to export information in other formats including PDF, HTML, or Excel.

We are still implementing.

The stability is very good. It's better than the other tools that we have in the company.

To this point, we have only used the basic functionality. We have several teams working with the tools.

Technical support for this solution is excellent. At the moment, we have very good communication with support.

The initial setup was good and we had no trouble with it.

We handled the deployment of this solution internally.

We did not evaluate other solutions before choosing this one.

What other advice do I have?

This tool is excellent in the specific areas where it is applied. We are spending less time on manual processes and at some point, we will be stopping them.

This solution definitely helps to reduce the time it takes to make changes. With other tools, I have spent five or six hours or even days, but with this solution, it takes me thirty minutes. It can take even less, depending on the complexity of the firewall.

My only complaint is that I would like to be able to export data to different formats.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

See how Tufin can simplify your network security management

Find out how automation and orchestration of security policy management can help you increase agility and efficiency, while reducing risks and ensuring compliance and audit readiness. Request a Tufin demo today.