WatchGuard XTM Review
Our business was down for two days when we had a faulty device but the web filtering is a good feature.

Valuable Features

The web filtering s a good feature.

Room for Improvement

• QoS for their version control needs to be improved
  • The dashboard needs to be more user friendly

Use of Solution

I've used it for one and a half years.

No issues were encountered.

Our device was not functioning properly, so we returned the product and as a result, our business was down for two days.

I was satisfied, but I need a quick response instead of the given SLA of four hours.

It's good.

We didn't have a solution in place before.

It's complex, but I am new to the product.

Implementation Team

We implemented through a vendor whose level of expertise was poor.

1 Comment

it_user268848Vendor

Watchguard product is always my choice. I used this product since Firebox II and very okie. Even that is expnsive compared to other product like Checkpoint, Fortinet, Sophos, SonicWall, Juniper and other brand. Some of them just a copycat of other model, some of them are very difficult to configure. Cisco Firewall is always not my choice because of the price. Reporting cost is also hidden agenda to turn other model down. Watchguard give you FOC for 40 reports and online blocking /scannign the user. Not much brand can do as what we desire. Sorry in advance, but, Fortinet give me hopeless and I hate it most.

28 August 15