Micro Focus ALM Quality Center OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
Micro Focus ALM Quality Center is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top Quality Management Tools. It is most often compared to Micro Focus ALM Octane: Micro Focus ALM Quality Center vs Micro Focus ALM Octane
What is Micro Focus ALM Quality Center?
Micro Focus ALM/Quality Center serves as the single pane of glass to govern software quality and implement rigorous, auditable lifecycle processes. Designed for complex multi-application environments, organizations can achieve high efficiency in their testing and measure quality with a requirements-driven and risk-based testing approach. Advanced reporting provides a complete view across all releases to gain new insights and make informed decisions. With numerous deployment options, open integrations with common tools and strong data controls, ALM/Quality Center is a perfect choice for enterprises that need to enforce standards, ensure compliance and adapt to changing tools.
- Latest information about ALM/Quality Center.
- Benefits of ALM/Quality Center on the Cloud.
- How ALM Octane accelerates DevOps projects with agile testing, release management, and insight into value streams.
Micro Focus ALM Quality Center is also known as HPE ALM, Quality Center, Quality Center, Micro Focus ALM.
Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Buyer's Guide
Download the Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Customers
Airbus Defense and Space, Vodafone, JTI, Xellia, and Banco de Creìdito e Inversiones (Bci)
Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Video
What users are saying about Micro Focus ALM Quality Center pricing:
- "It all comes down to how many people are going to access the tool. When teams go above 20, I think ALM is a better tool to use from a collaboration and streamlining perspective."
- "The solution has the ability to handle a large number of projects and users in an enterprise environment with the correct license."
- "Most vendors offer the same pricing, though some vendors offer a cheaper price for their cloud/SaaS solution versus their on-premise. However, cloud/SaaS solutions result in a loss of freedom. E.g., if you want to make a change, most of the time it needs to be validated by the vendor, then you're being charged an addition fee. Sometimes, even if you are rejected, you are charged because it's a risk to the entire environment."
- "Compared to the market, the price is high."
- "Quality Center is pricey, but cheaper is not always less expensive."
Learn what your peers think about Micro Focus ALM Quality Center. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 19 more Micro Focus ALM Quality Center Reviews