Rsam Security Incident Response Platform Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Information Security Engineer at a financial services firm with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 18 2018

What is most valuable?

The customization and the transparency of data, while still maintaining a mostly user-friendly UI. It allows for me, as an engineer, to evolve the individual components and modules, and to create a much more meaningful picture than the individual pieces in isolation ever could.

How has it helped my organization?

Sadly, I can’t provide specific examples due to the nature of the content of the improvements. I will say that, prior to implementation, and post-implementation, we saw a nearly 800% increase in volume of completed and correctly completed documentation in regards to specific tasks being completed. Rsam puts the workflow first, and lets the record follow it. It... more»

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Rsam Security Incident Response Platform

Have A Question About Security Incident Response?

Our experts can help. 288,186 professionals have used our research on 6,462 solutions.

Rsam Security Incident Response Platform Questions

Rsam Security Incident Response Platform Projects By Members

Rsam Security Incident Response Platform Consultants

What is Rsam Security Incident Response Platform?

Rsam’s Security Incident Response Platform (SIRP) simplifies and speeds monitoring and resolution. Our dynamic workflow can replicate any existing incident management process and allows you to make changes as your processes evolve - all from a single interface. Track the lifecycle of a security incident and coordinate actions quickly and with ease.

Also known as