SilkRoad Wingspan Reviews

rating
Tim Lin
HRIS Director at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 01 2017

What is most valuable?

* Simple to use * Easy setup * Cloud-based * Easy foundation setup (companies, locations, employee data, etc.) *... more»

How has it helped my organization?

It has enabled standardized, electronic performance reviews. We always have supervisor changes during the performance... more»

What needs improvement?

It is difficult to accommodate reporting changes during review cycles. Employee changes are not automated if you do not... more»

I was not involved in pricing and licensing so I can't comment about that.

We switched from Taleo to have more HR applications on a single platform and vendor.

What other advice do I have?

The product is good for small companies and fairly simple employee populations. It is not good for matrixed organizations.
HumanRescb88
Human Resource Generlaist at a aerospace/defense firm with 51-200 employees
Mar 13 2017

What is most valuable?

* SilkRoad Recruiting * OpenHire * RedCarpet Onboarding

How has it helped my organization?

When we are in need for positions, I just enter the data in OpenHire and it blasts our job openings to several posting... more»

What needs improvement?

I wish the SilkRoad HeartBeat program would be able to submit the new hire information into the RedCarpet tool. This is... more»

The pricing policy is very fair.

We used a different applicant tracking software, but we wanted all the data in one system.

What other advice do I have?

The ability to have a whole system with SilkRoad works well. We can manage most of the functions of an HR department.
Find out what your peers are saying about SilkRoad, Cornerstone OnDemand, Halogen Software and others in Talent Management.
301,664 professionals have used our research since 2012.
TalentAc2976
Talent Acquisition Consultant at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Feb 15 2017

What do you think of SilkRoad Wingspan?

What is most valuable?: Each product is easy to use. • How has it helped my organization?: We had no ATS and a labor-intensive onboarding process. • What needs improvement?: I think the ATS should be able to auto-generate a decline letter when you move thru dispositions or when you close a requisition. • For how long have I used the solution?: I have used it for three years. We utilize the most updated versions of Recruiting and Onboarding; the Blue version. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: We have not encountered any stability issues. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: We have not encountered any scalability issues. • How is customer service and technical support?: Technical support is excellent. • Which...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SilkRoad Wingspan

301,664 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SilkRoad Wingspan Questions

SilkRoad Wingspan Projects By Members

SilkRoad Wingspan Consultants

What is SilkRoad Wingspan?

SilkRoad Performance (Wingspan) can help simplify the process of aligning your corporate strategy with the day-to-day activities of your workers.

With an intuitive and automated, yet customizable platform, SilkRoad’s performance review solution allows you to take the long view and turn appraisals into training or recruitment.

SilkRoad's performance management system helps your company set goals, evaluate employee skills, provide feedback and opportunities for development, and tie performance to compensation. Highly flexible, the software is configurable to your needs as they evolve.

Also known as
Wingspan
SilkRoad Wingspan customers

Kearney & Company, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority, McLeod Health, TPC Group, Sirva, Lifestyle Family Fitness, BKD

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Talent Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Talent Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about SilkRoad, Cornerstone OnDemand, Halogen Software, and more!