SilkRoad Wingspan Reviews

industry
rating
HRIS Director at a healthcare company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 01 2017

What is most valuable?

* Simple to use * Easy setup * Cloud-based * Easy foundation setup (companies, locations, employee data, etc.) * Employees can log in from any internet browser * No local installation and support is required

How has it helped my organization?

It has enabled standardized, electronic performance reviews. We always have supervisor changes during the performance review cycle. For example, an employee’s manager terminates. The reviews that the manager may have been in the middle of... more»

What needs improvement?

It is difficult to accommodate reporting changes during review cycles. Employee changes are not automated if you do not use the SilkRoad HeartBeat HR system. We always have supervisory changes during the performance review cycle. For example,... more»
Human Resource Generlaist at a aerospace/defense firm with 51-200 employees
Mar 13 2017

What do you think of SilkRoad Wingspan?

Valuable Features SilkRoad Recruiting OpenHire RedCarpet Onboarding • Improvements to My Organization When we are in need for positions, I just enter the data in OpenHire and it blasts our job openings to several posting sites. We review the relevant resumes. When we are ready to hire, we roll out the RedCarpet software and start the onboarding process. • Room for Improvement I wish the SilkRoad HeartBeat program would be able to submit the new hire information into the RedCarpet tool. This is similar to how OpenHire transmits data to RedCarpet. • Use of Solution I have used this solution for between three and four years. • Stability Issues We did not encounter any stability issues. • Scalability Issues We did not encounter any scalability issues. •...
Find out what your peers are saying about SilkRoad, Cornerstone OnDemand, Halogen Software and others in Talent Management.
291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.
Talent Acquisition Consultant at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Feb 15 2017

What do you think of SilkRoad Wingspan?

Valuable Features Each product is easy to use. • Improvements to My Organization We had no ATS and a labor-intensive onboarding process. • Room for Improvement I think the ATS should be able to auto-generate a decline letter when you move thru dispositions or when you close a requisition. • Use of Solution I have used it for three years. We utilize the most updated versions of Recruiting and Onboarding; the Blue version. • Stability Issues We have not encountered any stability issues. • Scalability Issues We have not encountered any scalability issues. • Customer Service and Technical Support Technical support is excellent. • Previous Solutions We did not previously use another solution. • Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing I think the pricing...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SilkRoad Wingspan

291,145 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SilkRoad Wingspan Questions

SilkRoad Wingspan Projects By Members

SilkRoad Wingspan Consultants

What is SilkRoad Wingspan?

SilkRoad Performance (Wingspan) can help simplify the process of aligning your corporate strategy with the day-to-day activities of your workers.

With an intuitive and automated, yet customizable platform, SilkRoad’s performance review solution allows you to take the long view and turn appraisals into training or recruitment.

SilkRoad's performance management system helps your company set goals, evaluate employee skills, provide feedback and opportunities for development, and tie performance to compensation. Highly flexible, the software is configurable to your needs as they evolve.

Also known as
Wingspan
SilkRoad Wingspan customers

Kearney & Company, San Diego County Regional Airport Authority, McLeod Health, TPC Group, Sirva, Lifestyle Family Fitness, BKD

BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Talent Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Talent Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about SilkRoad, Cornerstone OnDemand, Halogen Software, and more!