Tableau Software announced that the release of an update to its business intelligence software is coming in a few weeks. Numbered 9.0, there will be 6 main new features implemented.
1. Support for statistical data files
2. Data-preparation features for cleaning data
3. Ability to perform calculations on an ad-hoc basis
4. "Parallel Queries" for faster performance
5. Smart maps with selection controls, geocoding data, and geographic search capabilities
6. Ability for admins to monitor and analyze data
What do you think of this new offering? Share your thoughts with the community below.